Cloud solutions allow you to increase compute and storage on demand without investing in new infrastructure, staff and facilities. Cloud offerings include:
- Private cloud – Infrastructure and management are self-provided.
- Hybrid cloud – Infrastructure and management are provided by a supplier. This solution is for healthcare organizations only.
- Public cloud – Information and management are provided by a supplier. There is no vertical customer target.
- IT infrastructure is located at supplier’s location, freeing up customer data center for other purposes
- Lower capital expenditure
- Reduced staff requirements to manage infrastructure
- Capacity on demand when required
- Infrastructure can be provisioned quickly
- Allows the IT organization to focus on strategic objectives
Our cloud services include:
- Identifying the best cloud solution (private, hybrid, public)
- Preparing requests for information and proposal documents
- Assisting in the selection of a cloud partner